National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) alerts a Recruitment recently. They are recruiting for A-Grade technicians. On the below-given link, you can check all the information about what are the requirements of NTRO and also check their Online Application Form here in this article. In this article, you will get all the required information about the NTRO Technician application form, application fees, qualification, important links, important dates, salary etc. After all of these details we provide if you have any doubts about any NTRO Recruitment realated feel free to comment us, we will try to sort it out asap.
NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates of Recruitment
|Latest Update||Jobs Announced|
|Vacancy update Date||02 Dec 2019|
A basic requirement for NTRO Technician Grade A recruitment 2019
|Job Position||Technician A|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Qualification For NTRO recruitment||10th/ ITI|
|Application Apply Mode||Online|
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TECHNICIAN 2019 – Check All Support Helpline of NTRO
- Who is going to appear in NTRO Technician Recruitment 2019 read this section and instructions thereon “How to Apply” carefully before filling up online application and Registration.
- Who are ready to serve all across India only apply for this post, NTRO can post you anywhere in India.
- Candidates may please note that 10TH with ITI AND EQUIVALENT IN RELEVANT TRADE is required for NTRO Technician recruitment
- The photo and the signature are uploaded only in jpg/jpeg format and other required documents are to be uploaded in pdf format only.
- If you have any issue then mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance required.
Application Fees For NTRO recruitment 2019
The department has defined NILL data in the section of application fees means than anyone who appears in this recruitment process needs nothing to pay as application fees.
So join NTRO and apply for Technician job vacancy 2019.
Age Limit – National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)
Age Limit as on 23-12-2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
As on 23 December 2019 the NTRO has defined the as rules for both minimum and maximum who are willing to apply for this NTRO technician job vacancy 2019.
All the Documents have the same date of birth, which should between 18-27 years.
Qualification – Academic Background of Candidate
At least candidate has passed 10th+ ITI & Computer Knowledge
Vacancy Details according to Caste/Area