There is good news for all those people who are waiting for the Karnataka Public Service Commission vacancy. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a notification under which 700 recruitments have been removed for the headmaster post. Any applicant who wants to apply under this KPSC Recruitment 2020 will have to apply online by visiting the official site. In this article, we have provided complete information about KPSC Recruitment 2020 for your convenience so that you do not face any problem in applying.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 – Headmaster Teacher 700 posts
The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has taken out recruitments for those who have completed graduation. Under this, the applicant will have to give a written exam after which it will be decided whether the applicant is eligible for Karnataka PSC 700 Head Master Vacancy 2020. Apart from this, the person who qualifies for the Karnataka PSC Head Master Jobs 2020 exam, Moulana Azad Residential Schools will be selected for Head Master Posts. Before applying in this Moulana Azad Residential Schools Teacher Vacancy 2020, the applicant must obtain the eligibility, application fees, process, and other information.
KPSC Headmaster Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility
- For Head Master Post, it is mandatory for the applicant to do post-graduation in any subject.
- If the applicant is applying for a teacher’s post, then it is mandatory for him to be a post-graduate in the post for which he is applying for the subject.
- The age of the applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 35 years.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Board Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|No. of Vacancy||700 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Master, Teacher (Various Subjects) Posts|
|Job Location||Moulana Azad Residential Schools (HK, RPC)|
|Application Start Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date for Application||Update Soon|
The applicant will be selected under two rounds, under which his written examination will be first and he will be selected on the basis of interview after clearing the written exam.
Pay Scale for KPSC Head Master Teacher 700 Vacancy Posts
The KPSC Board has fixed the salary of Head Master and Teacher separately under which headmaster’s salary Rs. 43,100 / – to Rs. 83,900 / – per month and for the teacher (All Subjects): Rs. 33,450 / – to Rs. 62,600 / – per month has been set.
|For General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|OBC Category (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)||Rs. 300/-|
|For Ex-Military Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
How to apply for the Karnataka Teachers Vacancy 2020-21?
All the interested candidates who want to apply online for the KPSC Teacher Recruitment 2020-21 can follow the given below steps:-
- Go to the official site kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now applicant needs to click on the KPSC Employment Notice for Teachers PDF 2020-21.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the Register Link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the entire details such as Name, Address, Gender, Post Name, etc.
- The applicant also needs to upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees through Netbanking, Credit/Debit Card, etc.
- Take the print out of the application form and click on the Save button.
Click here to apply online for the Karnataka PSC Headmaster Teacher Recruitment 2020.